Skip to main content

Life after marriage...........

Hey Friends writing this blog almost after 10months.......here i am back with bang........


I would be completing 6months of my married life...................
So how is life after marriage??? that's what everybody see on our faces...........


Changes after marriage:


  • Boy becomes a Man & a Women becomes a Girl!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Boy works hard to earn more & girl relaxes as much as she can.
  • Boys favorite past time at home is cooking & girls favorite past time watching television.
  • Boys become soft toys who have to smile at every occasion whereas girls become Army Colonel ruling the home.
  • Boys need permission for spending single penny out of their purse whereas girls have full access to your purse...............
  • Boys friends after marriage hardly any....& girls friends after marriage both her friends & her husband's friends............
  • Boys best holiday's after marriage....when her wife is not at home, Girls best holiday's when she is at partying with her friends...........



Are you mad i didn't said anything like what is written above.........those are not my thoughts..........yeh to Anshu bhaiya ke comments hain..............here comes my personal thoughts:


While every union is unique, there are certain phases that most marriages go through. Each has the potential to either help a couple's relationship grow closer and more solid, or to pull it apart. What's important to keep in mind is that there is no perfect marriage and no relationship without conflict.


The First Year of Marriage begins with a period of excitement. Negative feelings are swept aside by the optimism of both partners as they begin to share a future. These positive feelings help a couple face the often daunting issues of the first year. Money - who handles it and how it's allocated - is a key issue for many couples. Time apart versus time together, division of household responsibilities, even who controls the television remote, are among the issues couples must begin to hammer out. 


In short its sweet lovely 6months which i had spend with my wife & i hope this will continue all through our lives, because hope pe to duniya kayam hai..............hehehehehe.........Don't tell my wife about this blog.......else no dinner for today.............





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to bring SMILE :-) when it is difficult to?

Its been longtime since i am writing this blog, there are reason when i write a blog..................Most of the time when i am happy & feel like smiling, i immediately jump on the blogger site to write my set of stories. A day before yesterday, i was so tired & was feeling very sad. Most of the time when i am sad, i try to go near by a market or a shopping mall that really delight me......I was just sitting at Subway restaurant with my Foot-long veggie delite thinking about - Why is it difficult to smile? When you feel that it is really difficult to smile everything seems to you very irritating, jokes looks like foolish, people looks like enemies, you want to be all alone, you don't get delighted with any big or good news........The same feelings are all around me, i am feeling difficult to smile, even there are lot of reasons to smile but yet my face is empty................. Napoleon Bonaparte said- "Everything is possible in his dictionary&q

Confused between Love & Infatuation...................................

Love & Infatuation are two different things, how many times did you felt that you are in love but actually its not love & is thought of your mind. 90% cases are such where we feel like love but in reality its not love but infatuation.  Before i move forward describing each of the words - Love & Infatuation, let us understand the meaning of each of these words: Love  is described as: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. sexual passion or desire. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart. infatuation  is described as a foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration temporary love of an adolescent an object of extravagant short-lived passion Symptoms of love vs infatuation The foremost symptom of being infatuated by a person is wanting to be around that person. This may sometimes also be sexual des

My First Interview for Marriage Proposal

I was recovering from my viral fever & all hats of to my mom whose efforts had made me recovered so quickly. My platelet counts had gone below the standard mark & I had to take off from my office for almost 2 weeks. I informed my father about illness & requested if they can come for a while to take care of me. Since my mother is a heart patient so we generally avoid giving her shock or any such news which disturbs her. My father told her that we are going to Gurgaon for a while to meet Tinku & will stay for atleast 2-3days. (Tinku is my pet name, so don’t make a joke of it ok.) My mother was over surprised because my father hardly gets space/ time from his job. He loves his job more than my mother, so it was hard for my mother to swallow it so quickly. She had the only thought in her mind was of marriage proposal, she had been dreaming for my marriage for more than a year. Reality was hard for her to see as she got to know about my illness only when she arrived at m