Skip to main content

My Favourite -A Story of a Frog

When i was kid, i had been born and bought up where my parents were very much linked with the Spritual Gurus, Every Sunday was dedicated for the same where we use to learn something new about the iinerself and outer world.
Being a child we use to feel pretty bored with such ritual of spritual lessons, however now i realise how important were those lessons and how it impacts our though process in the real outer world and helps our bring peace to our inner world.

I guess my favourite preachers during this spritual journey were those who use to guide the sprituality in a form of story, because thats how we understand quickly.

So there is one of the story which i remeber since than and will always remember it.

A story of a Frog.

Once upon a time there was a Frog, who used live in well, which was older than the age of frog. Frog had never been out of that well, neither in his thoughts or dreams did he ever felt of going out of that well. he was pretty happy where he was living from years.

One day a pasing traveller was passing through that well and came across this well to drink water, He say this frog and asked him, hello Mr. Frog how r u doing. Frog replied - I am doing good. Traveller asked, its pretty awesome outside this well, have you ever seen the beauty beyond this well. Frog replied - No i don't know how does it look beyond this well. Are you sure it is beautiful outside this well. I had never been outside this well, neither i had thought of coming out of this well ever.

Traveller asked him, would you like to see the world beyond this well, i will help you and give you rope to come out of this well. Frog went in deep thought and was in confused state as there was lot things going on his mind, how would be the outside world, what if i come outside and some animal creature come and eat me or may i get killed by human beings. Atleast living in this well I am safe and i love this well, this is my home.

Frog asked traveller - why should i come outside, i am pretty much happy in this well, this is my home and what should i be doing in the outside world. It is of no use to me. Traveller said to frog - Mr. Frog i guess you had never been outside this well thats why you are not aware of the beauty of this world beyond this well. But once you come outside of this well, than only you will be able to see the difference inside this well and outside this well. I am insisting you that i will help you to see the world outside this well, don't fear. I will take care of you, the only thing you need to do is to hold the rope and i will pull you up. It would be easy way out.

Frog was so attached with that well and had fear of coming out of that well, that he refused and asked traveller to go ahead with his travel as he is not intrested anymore to come out of the well.


 
In Spritual terms Summary of the story - This frog is none that we Human being, Traveller is God or Spritual Guru who try to help us to see the inner world which is beyond the outer world but we are so attached with the outside world that we don't feel seeing the world much beutiful inside us. God is so kind to us to give us spritual lessons in a form of rope with which we can easily come out of the outside world to inside world but we don't feel even doing the hold the rope


In Real Life terms Summary of the story - We know that we are living with wrong preceptions to certain things, still being wrong we don't tend to change ourselves and our preceptions because of our deep attachments with those preceptions. We love to remain being a frog in this world with those wrong preceptions, even if someone come and guide us we don't want to change.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to bring SMILE :-) when it is difficult to?

Its been longtime since i am writing this blog, there are reason when i write a blog..................Most of the time when i am happy & feel like smiling, i immediately jump on the blogger site to write my set of stories. A day before yesterday, i was so tired & was feeling very sad. Most of the time when i am sad, i try to go near by a market or a shopping mall that really delight me......I was just sitting at Subway restaurant with my Foot-long veggie delite thinking about - Why is it difficult to smile? When you feel that it is really difficult to smile everything seems to you very irritating, jokes looks like foolish, people looks like enemies, you want to be all alone, you don't get delighted with any big or good news........The same feelings are all around me, i am feeling difficult to smile, even there are lot of reasons to smile but yet my face is empty................. Napoleon Bonaparte said- "Everything is possible in his dictionary&q

Confused between Love & Infatuation...................................

Love & Infatuation are two different things, how many times did you felt that you are in love but actually its not love & is thought of your mind. 90% cases are such where we feel like love but in reality its not love but infatuation.  Before i move forward describing each of the words - Love & Infatuation, let us understand the meaning of each of these words: Love  is described as: a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend. sexual passion or desire. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart. infatuation  is described as a foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration temporary love of an adolescent an object of extravagant short-lived passion Symptoms of love vs infatuation The foremost symptom of being infatuated by a person is wanting to be around that person. This may sometimes also be sexual des

My First Interview for Marriage Proposal

I was recovering from my viral fever & all hats of to my mom whose efforts had made me recovered so quickly. My platelet counts had gone below the standard mark & I had to take off from my office for almost 2 weeks. I informed my father about illness & requested if they can come for a while to take care of me. Since my mother is a heart patient so we generally avoid giving her shock or any such news which disturbs her. My father told her that we are going to Gurgaon for a while to meet Tinku & will stay for atleast 2-3days. (Tinku is my pet name, so don’t make a joke of it ok.) My mother was over surprised because my father hardly gets space/ time from his job. He loves his job more than my mother, so it was hard for my mother to swallow it so quickly. She had the only thought in her mind was of marriage proposal, she had been dreaming for my marriage for more than a year. Reality was hard for her to see as she got to know about my illness only when she arrived at m